Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Wynne Johnson-More Questions

Wynne Johnson replied to my original questions regarding his claim that he witnessed the meeting of Bishop (who he and other theorists now say is David Atlee Phillips), Oswald and Veciana with a video that has since been taken down. While I appreciate Johnson taking the time to do this, With one exception, I found that he either avoided the questions I asked or gave an argument that I found unconvincing, but I’ll let readers be the judge. The one exception was a question in which I stated that he was “afraid” to come forward with his story. Johnson replied that it was not he who was afraid but rather Vicki’s family and I accept his reasonable explanation in this instance.

After further study of his videos and his reply to me, I have some more queries for Johnson:

In your first video, you describe several facts that led you to determine the date of the alleged Oswald/Veciana/Phillips meeting. One of these facts is that it had to be a weekend because you and Vicki would only be able to travel to Southland then because school was in. Additionally, “the busses were running on Saturday.” This implies that you had to take the bus to get to Southland. But in later videos, you state that you met Vicki at the library and walked to Southland. Later, you describe walking back to the library and getting into your car. You then drove Vicki to a department store and then home. Why the apparent discrepancy and did you even have a license at age 15?

Do you believe that Vicki is being prevented from possibly confirming your story by her husband?

In your opinion, why would the “man in the library” advise Vicki to keep silent?

You have said that “it is clear” that Vicki “knew something” before the September 7, 1963 incident. Could you elaborate on what it is she knew and how she could have acquired this information?

Do you think that Vicki asked you to bring the camera because of her “foreknowledge” of the meeting?

According to your videos, Vicki told you that the men in the lobby “wanted to kill Castro and Kennedy.” Which of the three men was Vicki referring to and how would she know this?

Do you believe that members of Vicki’s family also had “foreknowledge” of certain events?

If I have it right, the sighting of the man at a party whom you believe was David Phillips occurred in 1965. At the time, Phillips was a highly placed CIA officer stationed in either Mexico or the Dominican Republic (depending on the exact date in 1965 which you do not provide). Why would Phillips be concerned with the recruitment of high school/college students for the agency as you allege in the videos?

If I understand correctly, you state in your videos that the plotters wanted “friendly witnesses” (in the form of yourself and Vicki) in place at Southland who could be identified and found later. Why were you and Vicki chosen and why did the plotters never seek to use you in this capacity?

Just out of curiosity, who was the “researcher and author” who questioned you by phone. You may contact me at wtparnell@hotmail.com if you do not want to give the name publicly.

According to your videos, an incident involving Marie Fonzi occurred in which you apparently related some dialog that you had not previously reported. Commendably, you endeavored to correct this in a subsequent video. Could you elaborate on how this came about, how the discrepancy was detected and what Mrs. Fonzi’s reaction was?

In a similar vein, you describe a situation where Phillips asked Veciana in Spanish, “Is it him?” (referring to yourself). Veciana replied “yes younger.” You now say this is a dream, but did Marie Fonzi ever think that you were saying this really happened?

You speak of a “dark rumor” that kept you from talking about the JFK assassination until 2014. What is this “dark rumor” and if it is just a rumor, how or why could that make you stay silent?

At how many JFK conferences have you appeared to date?

Has your story been discussed on any other Internet forums?

Do you see the recent wave of skeptics of the Veciana story as detrimental to the prospects of your own story being accepted?

4 comments:


  1. I had started answering your additional questions before I saw this lead-in to them. You said,

    "In your first video, you describe several facts that led you to determine the date of the alleged Oswald/Veciana/Phillips meeting. One of these facts is that it had to be a weekend because you and Vicki would only be able to travel to Southland then because school was in."

    My reply: I also said in my reply to you that I happened to remember the actual date, 7 September 1963, a Saturday. The other observations were just to indicate a few reasons for believing this. The meeting/encounter/incident took place for real 56 years ago, not merely allegedly.

    "Additionally, 'the busses were running on Saturday.' This implies that you had to take the bus to get to Southland."

    My reply: NO, IT DOES NOT IMPLY THAT WHATSOEVER! I drove downtown. I am not sure how Vicki got there, but I explained that it probably was not by bus that day, because she got there too soon for the bus, unless she happened to catch it right away and it got downtown remarkably quickly. I said that the busses were running. I did not say that either of us used the busses that day. I explained the relevance of this observation: I remember the small crowd of people waiting in front of the library, which was a bus stop. They would not have been there if the busses had not been running.

    "But in later videos, you state that you met Vicki at the library and walked to Southland."

    My reply: Why "but"? WE MET DOWNTOWN AT THE LIBRARY, as my videos plainly stated.

    "Later, you describe walking back to the library and getting into your car. You then drove Vicki to a department store and then home. Why the apparent discrepancy and did you even have a license at age 15?"

    My reply: We walked back to the library from the Southland Life building, after the brief encounter in the library and after we had gone up to the observation deck of the building. We actually walked beyond the library to Park Avenue, which is also explained. indeed with a map. The whole thing took some time, obviously. WHAT DISCREPANCY? WHAT DISCREPANCY? WHAT DISCREPANCY? I explained in my videos that I got a license after taking a driver's education course, which was the only way then for a 15-year-old to get a driver's license. In point of fact, I took that course at Jesuit High School on Saturdays for a semester. A certain Mr. Finn was the instructor.

    You cannot have seen all my videos and paid any attention at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Johnson,

      Thank you for taking the time to reply. I think you have satisfactorily explained the issues of how you got to downtown Dallas (by car as opposed to bus) and the issue of your license. I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part, but there is a lot to digest in your video series. Perhaps when you have the time you will reply to some of the other questions I have.

      Delete
    2. One quick follow-up question Mr. Johnson if you would be so kind. I have posted this at the Ed. forum but this is just in case you didn't see that. You state in your latest reply to me that "it is not unthinkable" that Malcolm Wallace was there at Southland to meet with David Phillips, although you concede that you do not know this to be a fact. Just to be sure I have it right, this was a man near the elevator and seperate from the other three men? In other words, Phillips was to meet with Oswald, Veciana and Wallace that day?

      Delete
    3. Johnson's Reply as posted at the Education Forum:

      Yes, Malcolm Wallace would have been a fourth man, not Oswald or Phillips or Veciana,. And, yes, he would have been near the elevators -- the ones that I call the regular elevators because they were not the observation deck elevator, which was down a hallway to our left. The regular elevators were to our left also, but closer, just across the lobby, ahead and to our left, in the left wall (northwest) wall of the lobby. And you are right that I do not assert that that that particular memory of the fourth man (who resembled Malcolm Wallace, I found out many years later) is reliable as real as opposed to dreamed. I say that if Vicki remembers the man, too, then he must have been there for real. I admitted to having had a dream long ago that interfered with my memory. And this particular memory I regard as possibly unreal. Another memory is definitely unreal: the brief exchange in Spanish between Veciana and Phillips. That could not have happened in reality. However, I stand by everything else as absolutely real, however odd or peculiar it may seem. I even included a list of some of those facts, and I am well aware that some of them must seem at least odd, but they did happen.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.