Saturday, October 12, 2024

My Timeline of the Early Life of LHO Now Available

Ancestry and Early Life 1880-1943 is now available. This timeline expands on one that I did many years ago for an old website called the Lee Harvey Oswald Page, which ran from about 1998 to 2004 and is still online although it is no longer updated. The purpose of that timeline was to give students and newcomers a very general overview of LHO's life.

The goals of this timeline are threefold. First, I want to provide a chronological look at an important part of the life of LHO that can be used as a tool for researchers. Secondly, by using quotes and correspondence from the principal figures in his life as well as documents created by the Warren Commission and other investigations, I hope to present a narrative that may be appreciated by anyone interested in twentieth century history. Finally, I hope that the logical progression of the chronology format will help to convince readers that LHO was exactly who he appeared to be and that he killed JFK acting alone as my own research since 1984 has convinced me is the case. Having said this, I believe this will be an extremely useful tool for anyone interested in researching LHO's life, even those who desire to debunk the official version of events.

I have more sections of the timeline completed but they need to be coded in HTML which is time consuming. I'll see how much interest there is before doing any more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.